The process of creating an application for specific hardware on the operating system level like Androids and iOS is called native app development. These applications are much swifter and smoother than the hybrid and web apps. However, these programs are quite difficult to develop. Native mobile applications offer quicker performance and a good degree of dependability. These native apps can also ingress into the inbuilt features such as camera, address book, etc. You can also operate certain applications in the absence of the Internet. Having said that, these types of applications are exorbitant to create.
Current Scenario of Native App Developer
In present days, we can easily find IOS application developers. You can also hire such developers to develop native applications under your demands in a facile way. Besides, Native mobile applications for iOS are closed source. Likewise, it is also prominently exclusive. This is one of the luring reasons why you should not engage yourself on other operating systems. Mostly, the developers use the Xcode framework along with Objective C programming language. Also, you will need a Mac to develop an iOS application. Another downside is that you will have to $99 every year for the developer account.
Now, talking about the good sides, iOS apps proffers superior quality graphics. In addition, it offers this feature in all 2D and 3D. Likewise, video recording and playback also accompany this feature. On the other hand, the non-native apps restrict you to a specific boundary of tools. Here, in the non-native application, you are compelled to stay on the abstraction layer. Furthermore, your tools should permit you to play with the native widgets and other facilities and functionalities. Similarly, if you want to serve your customer with a completely native app then your development tools should work against the native platform. Some examples of such tools are SQLite, Java, Eclipse, and Android Studio.
Advantages of Native iOS App Development
- The most enticing aspect of the native app is its plain sailing and fast nature.
- It takes full advantage of the hardware and the inner functions of the device.
- Likewise, once the App Store acknowledges your app it completely backs it up.
- Locating these applications is quite trouble-free in the App Store.
- Similarly, native app developers have better convenience in contrast to the non-native app developer.
- The closed source characteristic of these apps makes things even better.
- App Store can also handle your undertakings on your behalf.
Disadvantages of Native App Development
- Almost all of the native apps cost you an arm and a leg. These apps are very expensive in contrast to cross-platform applications.
- It is mandatory to have the Mac OS to develop these applications. This certainly restricts a developer’s flexibility to a great extent.
- Also, you will not have any certainty of your app being accepted and added to the Store database.
- Similarly, the process of authorization of your app is time-consuming and arduous.
- Besides, the worldwide market share of apple has turned down by 11%.
- There is also no guarantee of your app gaining rapid popularity among iOS users.